CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gemma Ward is a very Beautiful... Actress !



Come February, the Australian supermodel will be doing something else besides walking down the runway for MJ & co .. She'll be walking down the glitzy red carpet in Berlin for the premiere of her film "the Black Balloon" in which she plays a teenager called Jackie. An Australian critic who actually saw a preview sais her performance is "suprisingly impressive" but will that be only his opinion?

7 comments:

Flair said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! She's gorgeous and I love her make up in this picture.

Wendy said...

Gosh I love Gemma. I can't wait to see the film.

EvaAmarri said...

Thanks for visiting. Would u like to trade links?

discotheque confusion said...

It will be interesting to see how this goes, kudos to her for recognising that Supermodels have a sell by date, and to branch out before it's too late.

Hope it doesn't all backfire though, it would be a shame to discredit the rest of her successful modeling career.

Even if I didn think she was a little blahh, I now miss seeing her in editorials and as many shows.

In relation to the Paris photos, I'm pretty sure the grafitti isn't Banksy, just somebody inspired by him! Are you a fan?

Mash said...

oh greattttttttt , i m intrigued now I would like to see and learn more about this movie hehe , great blog

A Black Tie Event said...

Thanks for the comment. I love Gemma Ward too :] At first I couldn't see her as an actress but I'll bet she's good.

Anonymous said...

ooooh i love gemma ward! i cant wait to see the movie!